FREE TABLET if you WIN!
Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep is proud to announce that we are kickstarting a new and exciting feature to our community – Giveaways! We want to give back to our amazing students by providing them fun, engaging projects on a monthly basis. This month, we are ACTING TO EDUCATE.
APRIL IS ACT TO EDUCATE MONTH!
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO EDUCATE YOUR PEERS?
What do YOU define education as? Are you COMMITTED to the betterment of your community? How about, in the month of April, we commit to educate others in what we know well. After all, teaching is learning. That’s why we love doing what we do – a professional tutor is a lifelong learner.
Beginning April 6 to April 30, we will be accepting contestants into the giveaway. Contestants must:
- Submit a photo of the student teaching others
- Submit a short explanation of how the student engaged his or her peers.
- Students must also submit their definition of what it means to learn from teaching others.
Winners will be chosen at random – more entries means a higher chance of winning!
And what do you win? A TABLET!
There are some rules that you agree to if you enter this contest, though. Check out our rules below and let us know if you have any questions. We’re tutors, after all, and we really, really enjoy explaining things (ha!).
- Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep will contact the winners via email on May 1. The winners will be selected based on meeting the criteria above. Multiple entries are accepted. The rules for winning are:
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on April 30st.
- Students must participate in educating others (peers, parents, grandparents, etc.).
- Students must be currently receiving tutoring services from a Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep tutor.
- Students younger than 18 must have the permission from their parent or guardian.
- By participating, the student’s photo may be shared to Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep social media accounts unless specifically stated in the initial submission email by the parent or guardian of students under 18, or by the student if over 18.