What is Pod Tutoring?
Pod Tutoring, or Pod Teaching, is a tutoring system where tutors will meet with small groups of students who receive their educational materials online from their teacher. Tutors provide assistance to students in a format tailored to their needs as in most traditional tutoring settings, but in a format that compliments the current requirements of social distancing due to COVID-19.
How does it work?
Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep provides students a tailored approach to learning:
- An assessment to find out where each student requires assistance according to the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
- A learning plan that compliments the pod’s learning style
- Homework/Lesson Plans created for the student’s needs
- An environment that works alongside your student’s needs during and beyond the school year.
- Compliments any Texas curriculum (including Homeschool curriculum)
Tutors would meet in a specified place (in person or online) and provide tutoring services to a group of 2-6 students. This provides students a creative way to learn while staying safe during COVID-19, but with the familiarity of face-to-face education.
Planting Seeds Tutoring & Test Prep’s services for pod tutoring will be dependent upon the pod’s size. On average, guardians pay about $30 an hour*
(rates dependent on group size)
If you are interested in Pod Tutoring, but have specific questions regarding your student, please give us a call at 512-360-0073, or click the “Book Consultation” button below.
Don’t want to wait for the school year to begin? No worries! Contact us for more information as Planting Seeds Tutors work with students year-round.